The only Spanish book to include the terminology that is unique to Imaging Departments.
Updated to include all the new technological terms associated with digital imaging.
With little or no knowledge of Spanish, you CAN communicate your instructions to your
Spanish patients within minutes.
- The Spanish includes a phonetic spelling guide for easy pronunciation.
- Entries have been categorized.
- Chapters are devoted to prone and supine instructions as in CAT scans, MRI and
Ultrasound, plus specific instructions for Mammography patients, and General x-
- There is a Spanish grammar and reference section for time, numbers, days, months,
seasons, clothing, colors, and bone and body parts.
- Pocket-sized for lab coats.
- Most of the Spanish used is followed by a phonetic transcription (syllable by
syllable), showing you how to pronounce the words.
Examples of entries: (The Spanish includes a phonetic spelling guide for easy
Can you...stand up? ¿Puede usted...pararse?
PWEH-deh oosTED ...pahRAHR-seh
...open your mouth? ...abra la boca?
AH-brah lah BOH-kah
Take off...your shoes. Quítese... los zapatos.
KEEteh-seh... los sah-PAHtos
20% discount on orders over 5 books. 40% discount on order over 10 books
3rd edition ISBN-13: 978-1-937143-46-6
Order online: DLitePress or Amazon
Order BY MAIL
Send check or money order to:
P.O. Box 13
Shrub Oak NY 10588-1801
2nd Edition ISBN: 978-0-9845497-0-2
Spanish for Radiology Professionals is an English to Spanish translations
of often-used, technical terms and radiological instructions. The chapters
are categorized with prone and supine instructions as in CT scans, MRI
and Ultrasound, plus specific instructions for Mammography and General